It's About Jee Main 2018 Notification For New Registration
As per the notification from the Ministry of Human Resource Development, the examination for the UG Admissions will conduct for academic session 2018. So the eligible candidates who are all prepared to apply can work on application submission before the scheduled date to apply. The JEE Main 2018 will be held in many cities like Odisha, Nagaland, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh and Uttrakhand. So the candidates who are all seeking to pursue their studies in these cities can give their entrance examination as per the source. To get admission, they have asked to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2018 before the last date.
The aspiring candidates can fill their application form for JEE Entrance Exam. Based on the eligible score, the candidates will schedule for the counselling sessions to take part in the institutions like IIT/ISM. So the applicants have requested to visit the official website to fill your JEE Main Online Application and submit. They can handle the application form with full focus because the JEE (Advanced) and JEE (Main) are different. Once the process will be done, you should check out the eligibility details to continue your JEE Application submission. For getting the application, candidates should follow the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
How to Apply Online for JEE Main 2018
It is one of the main things that you need to follow before applying for the examination. Based on the registration process, the applicants will allow to download admit and to attend the examination. The thing is while applying for the application; many applicants will struggle to continue with the registration process. For those people here we are providing some steps to carry the process effortlessly.
- The qualified candidates should enter the official website of JEE Main.
- Now check out all the details regarding the examination in the application form.
- Candidates will start to fill the required valid information and click the submit button to proceed further.
- Upload the application fee for the registration process before the final submission date.
- Finally, you can take the print out sheet of application form for further future reference.
JEE Main 2018 Application Fee
Based on the criteria the application fee will differ in online mode. The submission of application fee is important for the candidates to participate in the entrance examination.
- For General/OBS category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: Rs.250/-
Exam Fee For both paper 1 and paper 2
- For General/OBS category: 1300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates: 650/-
These are the application fee that based on the category. For more details, candidates can check official website at any time.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/