KEAM Notification 2018 For New Registration
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination is conducted by the commissioner of entrance examination in the state. KEAM 2018 Exam Date for the Written test will schedule in the month of April 2018. They can select the students for various engineering, medical and agricultural courses with their performance in the entrance examination. The authority conducts the examination every year. The eligible candidates can apply online for KEAM 2018 any of the stated courses. After successfully getting the better result in the exam, the candidates can opt for admission in various colleges in Kerala. However, the candidates can know all the information about KEAM Notification 2018 to directly visit the official site.
Eligibility of KEAM 2018
It is essential for all the candidates who can eligible for this type of exam. In order to apply for the exam, the students first need to check eligibility criteria before going to applying for the exam. For getting further information about the eligibility criteria, they can directly visit the official website and see the eligibility availability on the site.
Applicant should be an Indian citizen. The applicants who have a person of Indian origin and overseas citizens of India can also apply for this type of exam. The candidates must be qualified in higher secondary level entrance examination with fifty percent marks in the respective subject.
KEAM 2018 Exam Dates
The exam board officially will provide tentative exam dates on the KEAM Official Website. This will be declared in the month of April 2018 at various exam centers. This exam is conducted for those who have filled the application. So the students can visit the website regularly for getting any information about the exam date. This is useful for the students to prepare well for the exam.
KEAM 2018 Online Application Form
- The application form will available in both online and offline mode as well.
- A candidate must fill up the necessary details in the application form.
- They need to attach the scanned photo and signature in the application as well as valid email id and mobile number to it.
- The offline application will be sent to the address given in the information bulletin.
- Candidates can upload photograph/ signature/ left thumb impress and save it.
- Candidates must get the printout of application of KEAM 2018 for future reference.
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern
- This is an important part of the exam and the students know the pattern of the exam before entering into the examination.
- This exam requires two question papers and the time duration for each paper will be two hours and thirty minutes.
- There are one-twenty questions will ask in the exam. Each correct answer will be a reward for four marks.
KEAM Application Form 2018:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/keam-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with